Send your motivation and resume to
Are you an online marketer and do you get excited from digital products that really help professionals with doing their job? Do you want to be part of a tech scale-up with international ambitions? Welcome to Jewel Software!
We believe that people and technology reinforce each other. Every day, thousands of people work in public space maintenance, waste collection and winter management to keep our public space clean and safe. We create apps to help people do their jobs properly and with joy.
Over the past years, we built up a good reputation within the Netherlands and Belgium. Our customers are waste collection and city cleansing companies and local authorities. We are ready to expand internationally and that is why we are looking for you; our new International Online Marketer.
Together with your colleagues Sjoerd (Sales Manager) and Michael (Business Development Manager Germany), you will put Jewel on the map internationally. We will start our journey in Germany.
We have built a stable basis with our marketing department in the Netherlands. From here, you will be expanding our marketing activities internationally, supported by tools like Hubspot. Of course, we are very curious about your own ideas and we will give you plenty of space for self development.
A couple of your activities:
- Managing and optimizing the website and online channels;
- Creating, planning and optimizing marketing campaigns;
- Creating content, such as blogs, e-books and success stories.
Your focus will be on generating qualitative leads for your sales colleagues.
You will join a team of 20 enthusiastic colleagues. Our office is based in Wageningen, the Netherlands, but we support working remotely too.
- At least 2 years of experience in online marketing;
- Minimum University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschulabschluss);
- You work proactively and independently and have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have experience with marketing automation;
- You have experience with lead generation;
- You have experience with email marketing;
- Excellent English and German skills. Dutch is a plus;
- An enthusiastic team with an informal, open and collegial working atmosphere;
- Plenty of space to develop yourself;
- Good working conditions such as a competitive salary, laptop and smartphone.